Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sometimes I am a little crazy

So lots is going on I can't post it now. But I just wanted to share that sometimes when I feel the way i feel now. Which is that I have no direction in life, no boyfriend to fight with, and no money I listen to and sing loudly along with musicals.

I've listened to the Spring Awakening Soundtrack 22 times in the past 3 days. Seriously! And if you don't know about this shiz you need to jump on this dick because its effing amazing. It makes me remember that I am destined for greatness and that all the dudes who didn't want to put a ring on it can suck me because I'm GOING PLACES DAMNIT! Tell your friends.

This is My Junk. Thats the title. I think i'm gonna drive to this cute boys house right now and break into his room and wake him up by singing this to him. Maybe then he'll love me. Because my junk is him.



No comments:

Post a Comment