Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Crazy Girlfriend Anthems



Today is a new day and new feature. Crazy Girlfriend Anthems. Now a lot of the songs at first may not seem like crazy girl anthems, but trust me they are. If you let a crazy girl listen to many of these songs, things will quickly unravel.

So first up, Can't Get You Outta My Head by Miss. Kylie Minogue. Of Kylie, why did you do this to me. I was just a young girl at the start of the millennium with big dreams and you crushed them with this song. The Title. Well thats the biggest clue. Normal Girls with Normal functional relationships with boys and other girls CAN in fact get you outta their heads. Most of the time they are not thinking about their significant other. They are thinking about work, deadlines, dinner, exercising, reading, etc. Well as far as a crazy girlfriend goes, we probably should be thinking about those things. But no, we are thinking about you, ALL THE TIME. Seriously I have forgotten to eat for 3 days once because I was constantly thinking, dreaming, wondering about a boy. I also didn't go to class and I sat in my house and tried to pick out an outfit that would best match his style.

The song is even worse, she was thinking about him so much she only wrote half the lyrics, the other half of the song is lalalalalala. Then the other lyrics are such gems as "your loving is all i think about." My Favorite verse? in the song has to be "Every Night, Every day/Just to be there in your arms/won't you stay/won't you lay with me forever/and ever and ever and ever" Please Please please hold me for hours and never leave me EVER EVER EVER! And that is pretty much the song, other than some more lalalalalalala's and can't get you outta my heads. And yes Kylie, there is a dark secret in me, and you, and everyone girl we know. We b cray cray.

Why does this make me so crazy, because all I want in life is to be so obsessed with boy that I literally can. Not. Stop. THINKING. ABOUT. HIM. This song proves that it can happen and it wonderful and glorious. That being that in love with a boy is like candy covered chocolate raining from a unicorns rainbow diarrhea. And it makes a damn PERFECT dance song, which as we all know that is all a crazy girl wants in life.


Here's a live version of the song. All the way at the top is the actual video but it won't embed so whateve's.

The first one is sheer cuteness from a Japanese tv show.

But my fav is the second one, its from dancing with the stars and it also has some crazy ed banger electro beat with it that justice probs did.



No comments:

Post a Comment